- This web site is owned by Esquire Developments Ltd, a company registered in England, number 07658412. The registered office is 45 Station Road, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7QD. Tel – 01474 706 184.
- Esquire Developments Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2012.
- Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information enables us to analyse the use of our website and customer traffic, and is used to develop and improve our website. However, we do not collect personal data on this site unless you expressly submit personal details to enable us to provide you with information you have requested.
- Where you submit personal information on this site, that Esquire Developments Ltd, its subsidiaries, uses information and appointed selling agents to provide the information that you have requested. If you do not wish us to contact you, please click Cancel on the Information Request Form. All information you have entered will be deleted, but we will not be able to provide you with any further information.
- We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. We may share personal information submitted by you with companies working on behalf of Esquire Developments Ltd. If you do not wish us to do this, please tick the appropriate box on the form where you registered your name.
- Esquire Developments Ltd reserves the right to disclose information relating to individuals in order to comply with applicable law, and legitimate government or other regulatory requests.
- All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorized access.
- This policy only applies to the Esquire Developments Ltd website, and not to any other websites linked to this website.